With PasswordsPro, you can store all your passwords and web site data access in a single file protected with only one master password. You need to remember only this master password to have access to all your other passwords.
Also, in the same file, you can store text notes, text mails, and any ascii document also protected with the same master password.
What is new in version 3?
PasswordsPro version 3 includes several new features and advantages:
- More friendly installer
- Automatic detection of regional configuration to avoid date format issues
- Improved encryption/decryption speed to large passwords and notes files
- New UI rewritten from scratch, including:
- A new toolbar with easy to use icons
- Direct access to PasswordsPro web FAQs
- Capability to resize the main form and remember size and position between sessions
- New screen, easiest to use, to change master password
- New screen, easiest to use, to create a new password and notes file
- New option to start the program with a passwords and notes files opened
- Possibility of cancel operations as creation of new file or master password change
- Automatic close of saved files when trying to create a new password and notes file
- New validations to improve data consistency
- Any machine running Windows xp or newer; or
- Any machine running Linux with Wine installed; or
- Any Mac running Mac OSX with Wineskin installed.